Menu
norskyorkie
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

What's happening in HD5?

I check service status quite often and I don't think there's been a day in the last 3 months when there hasn't been something wrong with the TV in my area, broadband and phone don't seem to have problems.

This week has been particularly problematic, C130 no catch up, stuttering sound on some channels and yesterday unable to log in to TV Anywhere.

Catch up and TV Anywhere seem to to OK at the moment but I'm not holding my breath that it will last.

Increase in prices and quality of services seem to go in opposite directions, pay more for worse, really not good enough.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: What's happening in HD5?

Hi norskyorkie

I'm really sorry for the continued problems you're experiencing with your TV service, I've checked your account and run some tests on the set top box, we're not detecting any major errors from our end at the moment so I hope that means the service has improved? 

If not, get in touch and I'll take another look at potentially escalating this for you.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos