Menu
dizzyfi58
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media a rip off

Biggest mistake I've ever made, apart from getting married, was moving to Virgin Media....only had it installed on 22nd Oct 2015 and so far I've had to pay £300 ...£25 deposit, then £203 as first bill now my service has been suspended until I pay yet another £65 as I've gone over my credit limit, which I knew NOTHING about....
Firstly when Virgin Rep called I was told I'd have everything and more than I had with sky....
I had to reorder extra boxes, as they hadn't been ordered, I had to pay extra for sky movies and sports as this also had been omitted, my phone package was ONLY w/ends not unlimited and the "fibre optic" broadband is horrendous....
When I called about these things I was made out to be a liar, and my bill escalated to more than £40 more than I had been paying before plus the service is terrible.
I can now see why Richard Brandon has money if this is how he allows his NEW customers to be treated.
I'm cancelling and going back to freeview.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media a rip off

Hi Dizzyfi58,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment for the first time. 

I'm sorry to read that your experience so far hasn't been what you'd have liked. We're not able to discuss about billing issues on here however I am able to check on all TV and broadband services in the home to help establish any issues you may have.

I've sent you a 'Private Message' with a request for some additional information, you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos