Menu
Shooby337
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media Lack of customer service and disappointing communication!!!!!

I ordered a Virgin Media package from a leaflet I received through the post which included a free HD TV Tivo box at no extra cost. When I ordered online the website would not except the code, so I webchatted with Milyn, who advised me to contact the installation team over the phone and that the extra box would be added without an additional cost. I contacted the pre-installation team and they advised that from September that there is no free box, I advised my order was on 31 August so would qualify. The Pre installation team refused to help advising they offer no free box. RUBBISH!!!! I have a leaflet right here saying that there was a free box when I ordered. To make matters worse I waited in all day on saturday for the engineer, for him to spend 5 minutes here to say well there is no existing wire into the property and will have to come back at a later date, someone will call you this afternoon. No phone call received. Today I find out the new date is a whole month away!!!!! Disgusting service!!! I'm contemplating cancelling the whole blooming order!!! Bunch of liars with customer service abilities of a chimp!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media Lack of customer service and disappointing communication!!!!!

Hi Shooby337,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message here.

I am sorry that there's been some confusion with the package, I would like to ask if you still have the leaflet, are you able to pop in a picture of it?

I know that when there's ground work to be done to enable to cabling to reach the house it can sometimes be lengthy, this isn't usual practice but may be down to the availability of the engineers at the time.

I'd like to stay with you on this one and if you can let me know any updates I'll be here to answer any questions.

Take care.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos