Menu
Kwilly
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Vevo log in issues

Just tried to use my music on demand for the first time in a while to find it has been replaced with vevo app. Followed all the instuctions to sign up to vevo on line then to activate with a code....then absoloutely nothing happens. A black screen with..one moment...and I'm still waiting half hour later. Tried coming out of it then going back in. The vevo app starts up but when I try to play a video I just get a black screen. The on demand services are shocking for the money Virgin get from me!
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vevo log in issues

Hi there Kwilly, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues accessing vevo via the TiVo®

I've run some tests on your set up and can see no reason why you should be experiencing this, however I can see that we became aware of an issue yesterday with some interactive apps, this has since been resolved. Could you please let me know if you're still experiencing an issue with vevo?

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules