Menu
JamesToft
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Vanished Apps fix! Including Netflix

Hello everybody, like you i have been missing Netflix and various other apps from the app section of the interface for around 4 days now i have however come up with a fix, on my own after Virgin failed to help.

It's a bit of a back door way of getting there but here you go

Go to catch up then click catch up on demand, On this page you will find various catch up shows from different apps including the Netflix app, click on a show from Netlflix on demand, this will then load up Netflix. Then if you go back to your apps section, all your missing apps will be back where they should be and working as normal.

I take beers as payment for solving your Issue for you Virgin. 

Cheers!

Tags (2)
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Vanished Apps fix! Including Netflix

Hi JamesToft,

Thank you for posting on the Community Forum and sharing your tip to get the Netflix app back. The main thing that concerns me about this is that you shouldn't have to go through these measures to restore a missing app on your TiVo. I'm sorry to hear that we haven't been able to help with this previously--when did you report this problem?

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment and can certainly see a problem here that is going to require an engineer visit to resolve. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Many thanks,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos