Menu
Libbyapril22
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unhappy with TiVo box

Iv had a TiVo box for about 6 months and biggest mistake I made it's the biggest load of rubbish iv ever encountered it is extremely slow it takes 4 minutes for a bbc programme to load and then half way through a bbc catch up / on demand it goes off saying unfortunate error  you can't fast forward on it I watched programme yesterday almost finished and went off at crucial moment as you can't fast forward I never bothered as I didn't want to watch it all again Iv just tried to ring virgin media as I'm so angry and engaged for 15 minutes time to look at Sky I think iv been with VM for 20+ years so pretty fed up off disgraceful service 

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unhappy with TiVo box

Hello Libbyapril22,

I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing with your TiVo® box. 

I would like to check the TiVo® box but I'm unable to locate your account so I'm just going send you a private message requesting more information which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos