Menu
RosieLaw
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

To be announced, catch up unavailable

For the last 2 days I have noticed the to guide on my tivo is only showing. 'To be announced'. I am unable to view or record any shows as cannot see their name, but when trying to view planned recordings, they are all gone too.
Also for the last few weeks I have been unable to watch anything on catch up (4od, itv player etc) and it simply shows the loading circle and then reverts back to the screen before.

I have to say I regret entering the contract for a TiVo box and will not be renewing it when it ends. I'm paying £42 a month and I barely watch anything on it as it's too frustrating to use and I can't see any benefits from tivo that can't be accessed through a free view box.

If you could at least make my tivo box functional, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Rosie
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: To be announced, catch up unavailable

Hi RosieLaw,

Boo! Sorry. Welcome back to the Community, it's great to see you again. 

I am sorry that the TiVo wasn't showing the right announcements, I would like to help and this nifty tip below:-

1. Press Home on your TiVo remote
  2. Select Help & Settings.
  3. Choose Settings.
  4. Select Network.
  5. Choose Connect to the Virgin Media Service now.

Keep in touch and I hope that tonight antics didn't scare you away, I would like to assist you further and in the even that this doesn't populate, can you please PM, I'll investigate.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos