Menu
Robbie1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo recording

My husband managed to record only the second half of two films , losing the first hour. Did he press or choose something by mistake? On screen it said the channel name and then +1, which makes me think he did ...............

as you can tell we are not very tech savvy

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo recording

The Tivo will only record from a channel starting from when you change to it (either the tuner that you are watching, or one of the other two via the programme guide).
So if a film ran from 10:00 to 12:00 and you only started recording at 11:00, then that's what you get - i.e recording from 11:00.
The screen <channel name +1> just means that you are on the channel with a one hour delay (broadcaster's choice - nothing to do with anything you have done).
The films might be repeated in the next couple of weeks, or available on catchup.
Using your remote, Home > Search & Settings > Search. Use the cursor buttons & OK to start putting in the letters on the left hand side of the screen.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos