Menu
Joyce3
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo on demand

Why is the movie on  demand service service unavailable so often!?  This is very annoying, and frankly unacceptable.  What's the point of paying for an on demand service which is not available so often?  NEVER EVER had this problem with SKY.  Hate to say that if it weren't for the internet speed, I would go back to Sky in a heartbeat.  Virgin Media, you shouldn't offer a service you can't give.  On demand is precisely that,  ON DEMAND, that means it's there when I WANT IT, not when you tell me I can watch it.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo on demand

Hi Joyce3,

Thank you for posting,I'm sorry that there's been some issue with the On Demand, this is nver great when it happens. After having a look at the connection and running some tests, it's clear to see that there are some issues with one or more boxes in the home in regards to SNR, Signal to Noise Ratio. This would need aot be looked at by an engineer as there are no know outages.

If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know