Menu
colic
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo on demand not working

I have two tivo boxes and on both of them since last wednesday there is a green flashing light on the front of them.  As a result of these green lights I cannot access on demand services.

The first time I tried to reboot the superhub it got stuck and had flashing blue arrows on the box and would not then connect the internet.

A second reboot managed to solve that issue but 90% of the time now I have a green flashing light on the two Tivo boxes.

On top of this the internet speeds have dropped down to around 70 - 80 meg from 150+

What would be the reason for this?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo on demand not working

Hi there colic, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues accessing On Demand through your TiVo® boxes at the moment, and of course that your broadband isn't operating as it should right now. 

Regarding the broadband side of things, I'd have to ask you to make a post on our Speed Board as there may well be some other reason for the broadband issue. 

I've run some testing on your connection - whilst I can't see any reason for your broadband issue (Superhub not showing any errors to my knowledge), I can see some signal strength issues with both of your TiVo® boxes, so I'd like to arrange for someone to call out and take a closer look at things. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos