Menu
nomis73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo not setting up despite being told it is!

Received and set up my Tivo quick start on Thursday but despite 3 calls to Virgin and 3 different responses I still get the error "Your account is not currently set up correctly".

I can (sometimes) flick through channels and watch programs but none of the functions work (TV Guide etc).

The first call I was told that the Network Connection was still in progress and I should wait half an hour. I waited 2 hours and nothing.

The second call I was told to turn it off and on again and Virgin would do something their end which would sort the problem. It didn't.

The third call I was put on hold for 5 minutes while the guy checked with the "2nd line" for him to return and tell me it wasn't just me having the issue and should wait 24hours at which time it would be sorted. It's Saturday afternoon and it still isn't sorted. 

I'd ring again but getting a bit tired of being told 'all is well'! Any help out there please?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error T63

Hi nomis73,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having TiVo® trouble.

I've had a quick peek at your account and can see you've got a technician booked in. Let me know how the appointment goes and give me a shout if you need anything else.

All the best!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos