Menu
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo is doing my head in.😭

Are Virgin ever going to listen to the thousands of complaints about how slow the Tivo Box is, my box is now at a snails pace and every command takes ages to respond, playback of recordings takes forever to load, I have 2 V+ Recording Boxes and they respond better than ever now, sometimes I feel like slinging the Tivo Box through the window, and the Tivo Remote is awful for me to use, I have problems with my hands and the set out of the remote is so fiddly I frequently press the wrong button, I'm seriously thinking of leaving Virgin, my package is nearly £130 a month, but the service I'm receiving is sub standard, I've got a huge cheque coming in this month, so when it comes in Virgin had better come up with something, otherwise I'm off.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo is doing my head in.😭

Hi TobyTyler77,

Thank you for coming back, I can say you're no stranger to the Community.

I can feel your frustration and we understand that it's not ideal with the slowness of the TiVo, you may have tried the method of clearing the cache here, this is to help alleviate the stress for now.

I have been into the account and the boxes in all fairness are working well with no signs of signal loss/gain, which is good news. I have also looked into outages and there's nothing new in the area to report back to you right now.

Can you tell me if this is the case as it has been a few days since we last spoke to you?

Stay in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos