Menu
chris2612
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

Tivo deleting my recordings

I am getting really fed up, it is the second time this has happened. I have switched the box off at the socket and left it for a while, before switching it back on. I have checked my setting my box is far from full and yet it is still deleting things I really want to watch. I wanted to watch Unforgotten, we recorded and watch the first episode and then recorded the rest, to watch all together. One day there was episode 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, then 2,3,4 and 5 diappeared, it recorded 6, so we had 1 and six and the next day they had all gone. I can't watch it on catch up as it's too late now. Is there any way I can get to watch it at all? also I noticed I recorded Joanna Lumley about Elvis Presley and that has also been deleted. I came on here a few weeks ago because my Hawaii 5-0 had been deleted for no reason. 

The old box we had never did this, we have had this new box a few months now and this is the second time it has happened, what is the point having a box to record your favourite programes and look forward to watching them to find out they have been deleted, We pay out a lot of money to have this service, I have to ask myself if it is really worth it and it is going up again in Feb

0 Kudos