Menu
djbdjb61
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box

We have been with VM for several years but the recent move to Tivo box viewing may make us cancel our packages.

The Tivo box is the worst item I have ever used in terms of speed and reliability - their engineer couldn't fix it and in the end suggested getting a new box.

Using the menu and selecting anything takes between 20 - 40 seconds - HOPELESS

Selecting apps and getting the app you want takes between 40- 2 minutes - HOPELESS

And we are paying for this!!

Selecting NETFLIX and getting to a film takes 2-3 minutes and 1 in 3 films kicks out then asks me to try again.

The Broadband is nearly as bad, with the site regularly going down .... time to change provider I think.

There are 3 people in our office that have these packages and all say the same problem.

Virgin originally told me there was nothing wrong with the Tivo box, now it seems there is and they are bringing out an updated box presumably at extra cost.

How can Virgin market and bring out a box as the best thing in TV, charge for it then admit there are faults.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

HI djbdjb61

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo service lately.

We're aware of an issue some of our customers are experiencing with slowness to their TiVo service and we're working hard to roll out an update to resolve the issue.  You can view more information about this [by clicking here].

Apologies again for the inconvenience you've expereienced

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos