Menu
flyinghobit
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box

My TiVo box has cut out and it's not going back on I have turned everything off and the mains and turned back on and the box is not doing anything it wont even light up at the front.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

Slightly amazed that you have not phoned this in to VM to get a tech out to replace an obviously faulty box. These things happen and VM do free replacements unlike some TV services I could mention.

150 or 0345 454 1111 TV faults.

-----------------------

Superuser 2016/17
Use Kudos to say thanks
Mark answer as "helpful" only when the problem is solved
Please don't send me private messages unless I ask you to.
I do not work for VM. The advice I give is based on my best understanding of VM policy and practice. You rely on it at your own risk.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box

Hi there flyinghobit, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your TiVo® lately, and I'd really like to help you out. 

I can see that Ben has replied to your other post, stating that there was a local issue over the weekend, however that has now passed. When I run checks on your TiVo® I can see that it is now showing as online, however there are some issues with the signal strength being a bit off. 

Should you wish, I can arrange a technician to call out and take a look at this for you, I've sent you a private message with some details on how we can arrange this. Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon. Click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos