Menu
Wallace8616
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box won't start

Last night I had a fault code c130 and couldn't access any channels. Now the box when I start it has a be light with a flashing red light to the left of it. I have turned off from the mains but no joy. Any ideas as I want to watch the snooker. Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box won't start

Hi there Wallace8616. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your TiVo® at the moment, especially as it won't start up for you. I'd also like to take the time to welcome you to our forums. 

I've run some testing and can see that your TiVo® is currently showing as offline, which is something I'd expect to see given what you've described, however this could be that you've left it powered off. 

If it is powered on, then I'd need to arrange for someone to call out and take a look at things, so I'll send you a private message so that we can get things moving with this. If however it is powered off, could you please power it back on and let me know so I can run some further tests. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos