Menu
lontjc
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow reacting and constantly rebooting

When I start watching TV my TiVo box seems to be OK but, after changing channels successfully a few times in quick succession using the remote, the box reaction time slows up and it can take two or three minutes for the requested channel to appear.  Sometimes a reboot is triggered.   Even when just one channel is selected and viewing is normal for an hour or so, the TiVo will suddenly reboot.   This seems completely random and the reboot can take quite a long time.   is there anything I can do or is this an engineer issue?   

0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow reacting and constantly rebooting

Engineer issue! Box is probably dying
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow reacting and constantly rebooting

Hi Iontjc

I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the box from our end.

We're detecting some issues at the moment and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, you can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused, we're looking forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos