Menu
damo_uk23
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo and broadband box

Hi, I'm not sure which board this should be on, but hope the question gets answered.

I, unfortunately, had to disconnect my Tivo and broadband and cancel my Virgin Media account (not the mobile phone as I'm going to always be with that) as I'm moving house and won't have Virgin Media capabilities at the new residence. So, I would like to know if I have to return the Tivo and the super hub to some address or hand it into the local Virgin Media store??

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damo

Man is still the most extraordinary computer of all.
John F. Kennedy
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo and broadband box

Hi you need to contact them by phone & they will sent packaging for you to return the equipment Regards Micky
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo and broadband box

Hi damo_uk23,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you will be leaving our TiVo® and Broadband service.  When a disconnection order is placed, then we will arrange to send you the returns packaging for the relevant equipment along with the address label, bubble wrap and appropriate sized packaging.  

Once you receive this then all you have to do is pack up the equipment and drop off at your nearest Collect+ store.  

We’re here to help, if you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out