Menu
Keeyop
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo and V+ Box issues.

Hi, hoping somebody can help although I'm guessing I probably need a hardware change, Currently have a Tivo Box which is stuck in an update cycle (usually getting as far as step 2 of 3 before resetting and starting from step 1 of 3 again), on top of this I have an older V+ box which breaks up constantly on HD channels and refuses to show anything but a black screen on SD channels.

Anybody have any ideas?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo and V+ Box issues.

As you have problems affecting both boxes, this is pointing more to signal faults than both boxes being to blame. Whatever it is, a call to faults is the only way to find out.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo and V+ Box issues.

Hi Keeyop, 

Welcome back to the Community, it's good to see you again Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the TiVo and V+ issues you've been having, I can imagine that's not the best.

I would really like to help here and I've run some tests on both boxes, which have come back with problems as suspected. Your input levels on the V+ and the TiVo aren't running as they should and would need to be adjusted.

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know