Menu
sumshiftyguy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo & Broadband Connection Issues

Hi

New to the forum but having issues re-connecting to BOTH my broadband (via SUperhub) and TiVo box. Had apartment redecorated so everything was unplugged and put away. Now reconnected and although everything lights up and indicates that there is a good signal etc I'm having the following problems:

Internet - can connect to wifi but no pages load on any device

TiVo - W02 error code on every channel

Has anyone experienced this before and now how to resolve? I have checked service status and there is only a Web Safe fault so both internet and tv should be working fine.

To add, everything was working perfectly a few days ago prior to the two boxes being unplugged.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
sjp123
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo & Broadband Connection Issues

they're open until midnight - give them a call.

150 from a VM phone line, a quick Google shows 0345 454 2222 if you don't have a VM phone.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo & Broadband Connection Issues

Hi Sumshiftyguy,

Thanks for coming by to us here and welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

I'm very sorry to hear that the TV and Broadband has been a bit iffy lately. Looking into this I can clearly see that there's a few things I'd like to help with. 

I'd like to arrange an engineer to look at both services in the home, I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little red envelope near the top left of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos