Menu
StefanJackson
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Errors C130 and W02

I am getting a loss of various channels as well as loss of app and on demand/catch up services. I have tried a connection test and but it seems to think there is no network cable attached. All cables are secure and I have tried a reset but no luck. Online service check comes back with no know issues. 

This has been occurring intermittently over last few weeks but has been constant over weekend and today. Can anything else be done or does this need an engineer? 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo Errors C130 and W02

Hi there Stefan, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you're having some issues watching various channels and the On Demand service. 

I've done some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues with the signal strength that I'd like to get investigated. 

I've sent you a private message in order to arrange a technician, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos