Menu
kingstonpaul
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo slow to load

Before going into battle with the Virgin call centre, I want to get some idea whether my TiVo service is defective. The main issue I have is that on the catch-up facility, it takes ages for the programmes to load. For instance BBC iPlayer routinely takes 3/4 minutes to load.

Also, when you're trying to locate a programme, can anyone tell me why the layout of programmes dates and times is just so amateurish?  A long list of programmes is just such a bodge, it's about time Virgin invested in making it into a much better presentation.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo slow to load

Hi kingstonpaul,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I will be happy to have a look at what may be slowing things down with the TiVo®.  I have carried out various checks with your box remotely and all looks great network wise.  There are no issues with high demand on the network which I'm pleased to see. 

However I did find an issue with the signal which may well be impacting the performance of the Apps/menu navigation, channels etc.

I will arrange for an engineer to call round and get this signal issue fixed.  All the details will be in a private message, look for the purple envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos