Menu
Virsolo
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo reboots every morning at same time

Hi,

Adding another one of these hoping that the issue will be resolved cause I'm clearly not alone.

My TiVo reboots every morning around 6 or 7am. I only know this because I put it on standby every night and every morning when I wake up, the box is already on. You'd think it's not a big deal because it still works fine otherwise but I don't fancy it being on and using up power when it's not actually being used.

Some help would be appreciated because a phone call and a couple of tweets have proved useless and for what I pay each month, I expect way better.
sapper_arj
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo reboots every morning at same time

Hi Virsolo

There are a few of us who are experiencing similar issues, mine reboots at 0655 every morning it seems. Often I am watching breakfast news whilst eating breakfast...

Lets hope there is a fix soon Collette!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo reboots every morning at same time

Hi Virsolo,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting the morning reboot on your TiVo®.  I can see you are connected to the known issue we have at the moment which we are working to resolve at the minute.  

Can I ask if this is still happening this week please?  Once confirmed I will then update our fault teams who are working to resolve this for us.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos