Menu
Morty
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo just restarted and all recordings have gone

Just discovered that following a random TiVo reset - all my recordings have gone (including a number of complete series yet to be watched) Box is still saying that it is 59% full which is even more annoying!! I've tried another reboot without success

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo just restarted and all recordings have gone

Hi Morty,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that the recordings have been lost.  I have taken a look at this for you and I can see you have an engineer calling round to check this out for you.  

Just wanted to ask on the off chance, are the recordings showing in your 'Deleted Folder'?  If os they may be recoverable from there.  I would still be concerned that no recordings are showing but is showing as 59% full which is odd in itself.  It does sound like aproblem with the hard drive so if that's the case the engineer will be able to get that sorted for you.

If the box is replaced, then you can copy over things like WishLists, Series Links and Thumbs Ratings.  Instructions on how to do this can be found here if you need them.

Please let me know how you get on afterwards, I'm here to help if you need anything.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos