Menu
Danny072
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo crashing

Not sure if this is the correct place to post this and apologies in advance if it is not.

Just wondered if anyone has similar issues with their TiVo as I describe below. I signed up recently for the "VIP" package and am hugely disappointed with the quality of the TV services which I though may compete with SKY/BT. Thus far not even close.

It may be that I have been unlucky and got problematic equipment but in the first week I have encountered.

Both TiVo boxes regularly lock up
User interface pixelated and looks terrible
Navigation of user interface is hit and miss, Slow to react and lags
Message stating channel unavailable and call customer support, boxes need resetting
Autonomous shut down of box for no apparent reason

One final grizzle from me - on the preview window can I prevent this from being shown and from showing a preview of Evil Dead or similar while my small son is in the room ?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo crashing

Hello Danny072,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your TiVo® box and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I have been able to locate your account and run a couple of checks and I would like to send one of the team out to check things over so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of your screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos