Menu
Leanne3
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box

Everytime I'm watching a recording it blurs and pixelates throughout the whole recording and the box restarts itself at least twice a day
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

Sounds like it's dying I'm afraid. Engineer required so best phone in. 

Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box

Hi there Leanne3, 

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing some issues with your TiVo® recordings, I totally appreciate how inconvenient this must be for you as I had a similar issue last year. 

I've done some testing on your TiVo® and can see some issues with the hard drive as Parrotperson suggested. I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you, so I'll send you a private message in order to get the ball rolling with this. 

Please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once again. 

Huw

P.S. It's very likely that the engineer will swap the TiVo® for a different one, whilst we are unable to save any of the recordings, there are things like series links, wish lists etc that we are able to back up. Why not check out http://virg.co/boxswap to learn how to back up some of the settings you already have.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos