Menu
Anetski01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box losing signal

My TiVo box has been losing signal for the last three months and today seems to have stopped working completely! It's currently been "starting up" for the last half an hour?!

Any advice would be appreciated :-)
0 Kudos
Parrotperson
Super solver
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box losing signal

Really should have phoned it in straight away. Your box might have had it but getting an engineer at Xmas will be difficult. 

Worth checking the VM Website to see if there's a problem in your area although if you have had a problem for 3 months I doubt 

Phone in they may be able to check your signals remotely and put it right but I think it might be engineer time. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box losing signal

Hi there Anetski01, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've been having issues with your TiVo® for some time, and that on Monday you lost all connection. 

I've done some investigations my end, and can see that on Monday night we were experiencing an issue in your area that would have meant that your TiVo® may have been struggling. This was restored in the early hours of Tuesday morning. When I check your TiVo® now it's showing that it's online and currently tuned in to a channel. However I do see some issues with one of the input levels, which may explain why you've been experiencing issues in the past, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I'll send you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more, 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos