Menu
SophieRvs
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box channels not playing properly

Hi, ive been having problems with my box recently

I haven't been able to watch itv or ch4 for a few days, it just goes all boxy and can't see/hear anything.

Today it has happened with most of the main channels (1,2,3,4,5) I can't get anything from them. Ive also had a problem recently that I've recorded a programme on channel 5, and watching it back it only gets 10 minutes in, then goes to adverts and starts again from the beginning. Its done this 2 weeks in a row now. All my other recordings have been fine.

Netflix is also playing up but i understand there is a problem with that?

Any help?

Thanks, Sophie

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box channels not playing properly

Hi SophieRvs,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing multiple problems on the TiVo® service.  I'd like to help check this out for you.

Regarding the pixelated picture and recording cutting off too soon, is this issue still present today?  I just wanted to check, when I look at your box remotely all is showing fine from here with the signal and power levels.  If you are still getting picture problems on any of the channels, please let me know and I can check further for you.

In relation to Netflix, can you be more specific regarding the symptoms you're experiencing wit this App?  Also if other apps like BBC iPlayer or YouTube are affected?

If you can keep me posted, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos