Menu
pp7822
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Intrrface

Does anyone else find the TiVo interface frustratingly slow? Also the purple background colours smear? I was over at my mates and he has Sky. The interface was much more intuitive, slick and lightning quick. Plus, why don't each channel have its logo, on demand films have the film cover above rather than bland boring white text? Anyone know whether VM are planning an overhaul? This and all the price rises are making me think a switch to another provider is on the horizon. Your thoughts please.....
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Intrrface

Hi pp78722,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're TiVo® isn't running more speedily.  I have taken a closer look to see if there's any underlying issues causing this.  Whilst al signal and power levels are fine, there is currently some high demand in the network affecting your connection.  So things will be a little slower than normal when navigating the menu, using Apps via TiVo®.

This has been escalated to our network teams to investigate and resolve.  As it has only just been escalated it will take a little time to get sorted.  If in a week things haven't improved, please don't hesitate to get back in touch to request an update.

Hopefully, when the high demand issue has been sorted, things will improve for you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos