Menu
EasterEEL
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo - Impossible to record the Sky Sports 2 US Open Men's Tennis final due to overrun

I was in the lucky position of being on annual leave today.  So with the severe delay due to rain to the start of the US Open Men's Tennis final decided to record and time shift with the intention to to watch this morning without knowing the result.

There was actually no way to do this with TiVO.  Because the overrun was more than three hours to when it actually started I couldn't set it up from the program link.  I tried to record the football program that started at midnight in the planner and did confirm it was actually recording the tennis but this morning I find that stopped halfway through the 2nd set.

I've tried to use the catch up TV option but all it seems to be offering me is a wishlist option (so where is the catch up?)

Very disappointed.  I'm sure in the past my Skybox used to cope with overruns like this.

Was there option I have overlooked to have achieved the recording?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo - Impossible to record the Sky Sports 2 US Open Men's Tennis final due to overrun

Your only option in this situation is a manual recording which is a recording at a particular date and time and duration.

0 Kudos