Menu
Gezza101
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Fix !

For nearly a year I have not been able to watch a film on Netflix via my TiVo box , after 25mins it freezes with 25% in circle appearing on my tv screen , my ref. For this problem is F003586732 , I keep getting messages saying it will be fixed ( by 24th Feb, 20th April , 20thJuly 28th Sept ) also I had a credit applied to my account for £7:50 to cover the cost of not being able to view on my TV , as I explained I don't want to watch a film on my IPad when  I have a 40" television, which is not a smart TV , which is my I thought TiVo would be great , and for the first year or so was 

What I want to know is (A) has the buffering being fixed and can I use Netflix and a watch a film with out buffering, and if not when do you think it will be fixed and (B) what has happened to my credit which I noticed was not applied to my bill this month . 

Awaiting your reply to my second enquiry 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Fix !

Hi Gezza101,

Thank you for coming back and posting your message into the Community.

I am sorry to see this is still happening and the engineers are working hard to provide upgrades to help support the demand for the services in the area.

I can see that the fault F003586732 is still in effect and has a review date of the 07/12/2016.

I'm unable to speak about the billing side openly but if you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos