Menu
rgcross
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Box Extremely Slow

Hello,

This issue has been persistent for several months, and I would like this rectifying please.

Doing anything on the TiVo box takes an extraordinarily length of time due to it being unresponsive. Upon clicking a button, it may take up to a minute for anything to happen. The screen freezes and nothing can be done until the box has finished processing.

I asked a Virgin Media repair-techie when he made a visit a few weeks ago and he said it was due to a poor upgrade.

I would appreciate a fast response along with a complete solution as I have already opened another ticket relating to a slow BBC iPlayer.

I am having a terrible time, and therefore am requesting compensation for these past few months. I'm sure you understand why.

Thank you Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box Extremely Slow

Hi rgcross

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. 

I've located your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're not detecting any errors though. I hope that means that things are working as they should from your end at the moment? 

We're looking forward to hearing from you and getting these issues resolved. 

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos