Menu
HannahSmith
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TiVO error C119

Hi there,

I had a technician come out today and install my TiVO box and broadband. Unfortunately, he left before anything was up and running, so I was left to try and sort things out myself. The broadband kicked in about an hour or so after he was gone, but the Tivo box still doesn't work. Obviously I've tried all the suggestions Virgin make on their website, but nothing has worked and I get to the same verification stage and it stops. Having looked through these pages, I can see that it's a reoccurring problem, but instead of showing/ giving any answers, there just seems to be a generic response from various Moderators. To make matters worse, I've tried calling the Virgin Media helpline on a number of occasions during the day and each time, they have been busy, put me on hold and cut me off. As you can imagine, my first impressions of Virgin Media are that they absolutely awful. Any help would be much appreciated, as it seems I'm not going to get any help from them.

Thanks in advance,

Hannah 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVO error C119

Hello Hannah 

Thank you for coming in and posting, I'm sorry that the engineer was unable to resolve the issue at hand and after looking into the account I can see that there is still a need for an engineer.

I would like to arrange this for you as soon as possible, If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos