Menu
Emcstea
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

The Good Wife

We have been missing The Good Wife on catch up TV from last week it has always been there for me to catch up anytime before next Thursday. I called Virgin customer care and was told told it is not there fault there supplier decides if to put it on catch up or not. How is that possible while i pay £150 every month for you to be on cases like this when i call in. Disappointing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Good Wife

Hi there Emcstea, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that you're having an issue watching "The Good Wife" via our Catch up service. 

I've had a look at things, and can see that More4 (Channel 147) are currently showing series 4 on a Thursday night - Last week was Series 4 Episode 3. However our "On Demand" section has 5 series of this show. 

You can find this by doing the following search on a TiVo®

HOME>CATCH UP>SEARCH CATCH UP & ON DEMAND

Then use the screen to spell out The Good Wife, and you will see a link to all of the 5 Series we have permission to show.

The latest episode was Series 6 Episode 22, this aired on June 25th, so this would be outside of the seven day catch up window that we can keep a show on our Catch Up Service, you can view this online (it's available for four more days) We don't currently have permission from the suppliers to have Series 6 on our On Demand section, as soon as we do, we will have this listed. 

Apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos