Menu
Dixie68
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

TV freezes

Some of the channels are freezing regularly every 10 seconds or so for around 3 seconds, it makes the programmes unwatchable. The Virgin media status page says there are no problems so I've tried the Run Test button but that doesn't ever work it just says Oops Something Went Wrong and to try later - but it never works. I've also noticed that occasionally my new Superhub that replaced another faulty hub regularly loses WiFi connection and only gets it back if I disconnect the power to it for 30 seconds.
To top it all, while looking through my details, I see I've been charged for a TiVo box (which I do have) and an HD box in another room which I've never had - this TiVo box REPLACED my old HD box years ago. So for years I've been paying for a service I don't have.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV freezes

Hello Dixie68,

Thanks for posting in the community and I'm sorry to learn about the issues you've been experiencing so far.

I would like to arrange for a technician to take a look at this so I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

We'll also look into any charges regarding the additional box.

Speak to you soon.

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos