Menu
Mjeedavies
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Stuck in TiVo box hell

Hi... having a proper nightmare with our TiVo box. For months it's been taking time to start up (over 7 mins). Then we couldn't start it up from using the remote and had to power the box down completely and restart it - it took over 20 mins to start up after that each time. We were sent a new box; we set it all up and activated it, just for the same thing to happen again. Now, we it's stuck in start up mode, but after 10 mins, we just get a blank screen. Called tech help 3 times and now have an engineer booked - earliest appt is 24 Feb - we have no TV service at all - been told we're on the list should cancellations come up, but think we're just being pacified by the help desk. Can anyone help us - any ideas/tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks loads y'all!!
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stuck in TiVo box hell

Hello Mjeedavies,

Thanks for posting in the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see that you've already spoken to one of the team regarding this so please let me know if you need help with anything else.

All the best

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos