Menu
odger1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Still not able to watch late late show on demand error 319

There was a known issue when trying to watch certain ondamand content where you couldn't & would get a message with a error 319, status checker was aware of this & estimated a fix time. It is now over the fix time the issue is not on status checker, but I am still getting the same issue I have been waiting to watch late late show for over a week now any help would be appreciated 👍
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still not able to watch late late show on demand error 319

Hi Odger1983,

Welcome to the Community, it's great to see a new face Smiley Happy

I am sorry to read that there is some slowness affecting your services in the home. I have been able to run some tests on the TV services and all services you have, it looks like there is a fault that would need to be addressed ASAP, you're downstream power level isn't looking too good. 

As for the 319 issue, this is affecting a few shows as it's the upload of content that is being affected right now, this will be fixed soon but no known date has been made yet. This will need an engineer and I would like to arrange this for you, if you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos