Menu
falveyd
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Sound/picture out of sync again

From time to time I've had the sound and picture go out of sync on our TiVo and a reboot sorts it out for another 4-6 weeks. I had an issue quite a few months ago where it was happening every day, and for the last week I've had the same problem

Rebooting every 4-6 weeks is probably good practice, but rebooting every day is just frustrating (especially when it's in a cabinet and I have to move things out the way).

The last time I posted on here the problem miraculously dissapeared. Could someone make that happen again this time please, as I'm starting to loose my rag with this TiVo box again.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sound/picture out of sync again

Hi falveyd,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some sound sync issues lately.  I'll be happy to help check this out with you.

I have carried out some checks with the box remotely and there is a detectable signal issue that will be causing this fault.  A reboot would resolve but only temporarily.  I will arrange for an engineer to call round and get this fixed for you.

I will send the details in a private message.  Look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos