Menu
ianstivo
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Software Updated - TIVO now painfully slow

The software on my TIVO box updated earlier this week, and now accessing the menus is painfully slow. When the TV guide eventually loads, it takes up to 5 minutes to exit. The YOUTUBE app also takes ages to load.

Also since the software update, you can't find out What's New to On Demand. There is a 'What's New' option in the Box Sets menu, but there are only 8 programmes showing which haven't changed all week. I am on the XL package, and prior to the software update, there were over 100 programmes showing as being new to On Demand.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Software Updated - TIVO now painfully slow

Hi ianstivo

I'm sorry to learn about the problems with your TiVo box, I've located your account to run some tests on the set top box from our end for you.

We're seeing a problem in your local area at the moment (reference F003529016). The team are aware of this issue and are on the site to resolve the issue, we're hoping this happens very soon.

If you're still experiencing the issue in a few days time, get back to me here and I'll take another look for you. Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos