Menu
plumridge
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

So Slow Tivo

So many comments on this forum about how slow the remote responses are on the Tivo, I personally have given up using the apps, and so frustrating when moving about in the EPG it all takes such an age. Moved over to Virgin from Sky, so that does not help, as Sky so quick and responsive, and really shows the Tivo up, so will probably return to Sky because of this.

My question is, are you looking to upgrade the Tivo ? whereby we get a service that is slick and fast and comparable with Sky. There has been so many complaints about this, there must be something in the pipeline to give your customers a better experience. You cannot just leave it as it is, or can you 

I must admit everything else I get from Virgin is spot on, just a shame the Tivo is letting you down.  You seem to be ignoring the obvious necessity to upgrade the Tivo operating system, and just  seem content to just say reboot or we will send a technician round, this is not the answer.

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: So Slow Tivo

Hi Plumridge Smiley Happy

Thank you for posting your comment, i can see that it's been a while since you were last here, welcome back Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear about the slow TiVo here, I've been running some tests and i've been able to see that 2 of your Tuner Input levels are running out of spec'. 

i would really like to have this looked at by an engineer and I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little blue envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos