Menu
Villa72
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Sky cinema hd on demand on tivo

Hi guys need some help anyone know how to easily find hd sky cinema movies on demand on tivo. The old menu was simple, just click on hd and they you go but now with the new update it's sooooo time consuming to even find them. Surely you don't have to click every movie from a-z to find them. Plus the majority of movies on demand are in sd. Plz help as my only other method is to tivo live movies in HD to watch later. Thx guys Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema hd on demand on tivo

I was looking at this earlier in response to another similar post on this forum. I can't see a way to list HD only. If the movie you select is available in HD then you get to choose which version to view.

The on demand seach does have the option, on pressing green, to search on HD only. But that is no help if you don't no what you want to watch.
BinghamBloke
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Sky cinema hd on demand on tivo

I have been complaining about the number of HD options all this year but now it's even worse to find even the limited HD options.

I suggest you call up like I did and point it out to them and they will probably act like they know nothing about it and apply a discount to Sky Cinema for 12 months like they did for me.
Personally I would prefer they just made all the films available in HD like that had this time last year then we wouldn't need a HD section at all.