Menu
Paperboy
Dialled in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service failures

Has anyone else noticed an increase in service disruptions? I've had to report loss of broadband and TV services in the past couple of month, as well as slow Tivo and broadband and only yesterday I lost my wi-fi service and today cannot access Netflix and most of the HD TV channels. I've been told that there is a known problem with broadband that won't be fixed until next February at the earliest. Is this a case of expanding too quickly to the detriment of current customers?

However, add in all these other recent problems, and I'm wondering whether its time to switch back to Sky!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service failures

Hi Paperboy

I'm so sorry to learn about the increased disruptions with your service, I've taken a look at your account from our end to run some tests on the service and we're not detecting any major errors with the signal from our end.

The ticket that's open is set for review in February but that doesn't mean there won't be a resolution before that date. The team are working hard to resolve those issues and I'm confident that improvements will be made.

Apologies again for the inconvenience you're experiencing

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos