Menu
Clavicnew
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Service Stops at same time EVERY day

I've been with Virgin for many years and have recently upgraded to TiVo.

The TV and Wifi stop working at the same time EVERY single day - we've always had this issue, and was told that it was due to the fact we had an old box, hence switching to TiVo. I think the error it quotes for this is 150.

Now in addition to this, when watching a programme On Demand it regularly tells me that 'On Demand is unavailable' and quotes error 6119 before kicking you back to the menu.

I have been told a number of things by tech support over the phone and quite frankly cannot bring myself to call them and waste yet another hour or so of my time going through the rigmarole of turning things on and off only for the service to be interrupted AGAIN the following day. It would REALLy help if I could speak to the same person so I do not have to start from the beginning but this does not seem to be an option which is very frustrating.

Does anyone else experience the same issue? Can anyone suggest something that will fix the issue once and for all?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Service Stops at same time EVERY day

Hi Clavicnew

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the continued problems with your TV service and I want to help to get this issue resolved.

I've located your account and been able to run some tests on the box from our end for you. We're detecting a few minor errors and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a look at both services.

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos