Menu
weareinarea21
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Screen switching: stutter/pause/jump

My TiVo as well as my mum's in another house pause a little bit when switching to and from the Home and My Shows screens when watching live and recorded TV.

When the pause happens, the screen is blank, the audio goes silent, and the programme will sometimes back up or skip ahead slightly if it's a recording, and I'll usually lose a chunk of dialogue when watching live TV.

I wanted to ask you, the community, if this is the usual behaviour from TiVo, before an engineer comes to see me. When I called 150 they were unaware of this issue and seemed certain I'd need an engineer visit but I'll cancel it if this is just one of those things to get used to from TiVo.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Screen switching: stutter/pause/jump

Hi Weareinarea21,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community, welcome in Smiley Happy

I'm so sorry to read about the stuttering and jumping  on the shows and TV channels, I've been testing the TiVo and I can clearly see an issue that i'd like to help with. 

Please can you check your 'Inbox', I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Get back to me when you can.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos