Menu
JohnMcE
Superfast
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Red Button Constant Buffering

I was watching the Andy Murray match at Queens yesterday on BBC-2HD, and just before 6pm it was transferred to the red button.

Last year the red button extra channel could be accessed directly on TIVO by going to 301 (ISTR), but this year it appears that option has gone.

And throughout the match the dreaded buffering circle kept appearing, so often that it became completely unwatchable.

Come on Virgin, please sort it out. We've had three price increases over the past year, yet I have to switch to Freeview to watch anything on the Red Button? I find that completely unacceptable.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Red Button Constant Buffering

Good afternoon JohnMcE Smiley Happy

Thank you for coming back and posting about the TV services, I'm very sorry to read about the interruption on the Tennis.

I have been into the account and I've been able to see that the TiVo's downstream power levels aren't as they should be. With no known outages in the area you're connecting to, I would like to help and get an engineer out to assist you. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos