Menu
Sezzybabes
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Recordings

It doesn't record 3 programmes at once,it says recordings are in My Shows but then when you go to My shows there not on the list ?

Planned recording dont record and then just dissappear,you can't record on demand you have to watch it straight away

Why is there no facility to download the programmes and then watch them later on

we have a tivo box which is only 3 months old and it seems to be faulty already

and the tecvhnical support people you ring and you cant even understand them and they are a complete waste of time contacting and no use to anybody !!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Browser01
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings

Go to home>my shows recordings>recording hiccups. This should tell you why a planned recording did not work.

If you keep trying to ring customer service 150/151 you will get through to a native English speaker eventually.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recordings

Hi Sezzybabes

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately, it's really not what we want.

Have you had any luck in taking a look at Browser01's suggestion? I'd love to hear if there are any hiccups registered.

I'd also like to run some tests on the set top box from our end but I've not been able to locate your account using your forum information unfortunately. So I can take a closer look could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos