Menu
Sporty
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Recording problems and live tv issues

Seem to be having problems everytime i try watching either a recording or live tv that has been paused.

Say after 35 mins of watching a program and another program starts recording there is some sort of time lag that crashes the program im watching and have to wait for it to catch up by which point the program has had to skip to say 45 mins then ive lost 10 mins of the recording and you try going back and keeps crashing... 

HELP!! was told by virgin we had signal issues previously so they increased something but it still keeps happening, could the hard drive be failing or it is something else?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Recording problems and live tv issues

Hi there Sporty, 

I'm really sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues when watching recordings or Delayed live TV, I'd also like to welcome you to the forums, I'm sure you'll find that there is so much knowledge around these pages Smiley Happy 

I've run some checks on your TiVo® and just as you suspected, I can see some failings on the hard drive, so I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

P.S. It's very likely that the engineer will swap the TiVo® for a different one, whilst we are unable to save any of the recordings, there are things like series links, wish lists etc that we are able to back up. Why not check out http://virg.co/boxswap to learn how to back up some of the settings you already have.

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos