Menu
wavydavy25
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelation Problem

I reported an issue with pixelation on various channels about a month ago and after all sorts of promises that it was being resolved here I am still experiencing this problem.

Evetually I called and arranged for an engineer to visit and he has done all sorts of things such as test signal strength, replace a connector, add some sort of box which allegedly improves the signal, removed some old wiring outside the house and then replaced the Tivo Box.

None of this has made any difference as we still get pixelation on a number of channels at any time of the day or night.

It does seem quite bad on 4/7 and some of the BT Sports HD channels with live football and also on recordings.

The Engineer that has been trying to resolve our problem was supposed to call me today before he goes off on holiday to determine if the problem is still happening which it is but so far he has not called.

After reading all the issues on here it seems to me that there is a definite issue within Virgin Media and either nobody is saying what the problem is or they just don't know.

Neither is acceptable and I notice that I am still paying for a full service despite this ongoing problem.

Oh and as a lot of others have said the Tivo box is unbelieveably slow and that is a brand new one just out of the box so they can't blame that.

All in all not a very good service.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelation Problem

Hello wavydavy25,

I'm sorry to hear this has been happening and I would like to welcome you to the community.

I understand you've already had a technician but when I check the signals on your TiVo® box I can see issues which could be causing you to have a poor picture quality.

I would like to arrange for someone else to take a look at this for you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see another message waiting for you with further details.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos