Menu
bucsare01
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Pixelating jumping and losing picture

I am getting quite a lot of pixelating, freezing for a few seconds and jumping, both on recordings and live .  I've just tried the online test and switched our Tivo off and on again so it might have cured it though I did this a few weeks back and no change. It happens a few times every evening.

Any advice most welcome! Thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Pixelating jumping and losing picture

Hi Buscare01,

Good afternoon, I hope you're keeping well.

I am sorry that the TV services have encountered some pixelation issues recently, this isn't the greatest when this happens we know. 

I have been able to locate your account and run some needed test, the results came back as normal for the TiVo on the tuners but the hard drive isn't in the best shape. There were also some issues that drew my attention to any broadband you may have in the home. 

You will need an engineer to help remedy the broadband and TV services. The likelihood of a box swap is high when it comes to hard drives. In the event it happens, watching your recorded shows is best prior to visit, as only the recording schedule can be exchanged.If you can have a little look inside your Inbox, you'll see I've sent you a Private Message. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope.

Speak to you soon.
Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos