Menu
peterjocass
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Persistent issues with tivo apps.

When using the Netflix app we persistently have an issue with streaming. It isn't limited to a certain time or particular programme. They either don't start, getting stuck at 25% or suddenly stop in the middle. At times it is unwatchable because of the snags and stops.

We have tried turning the tivo box off and on again. It has got notably worse the last couple of weeks.

It almost seems as if the Internet feed to the tivo box is insufficient for the service?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Persistent issues with tivo apps.

Hi there peterjocass, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear tha t you've been experiencing some issues with using the TiVo® app for Netflix. 

Whilst we are aware that some customers experience an issue from time to time with shows stopping at 25%, I've done some testing on your connection and can see that the signal strength is quite low, this certainly won't help your situation.

So I'd like to arrange for a technician to call out and investigate further for you. I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top right of this page where you'll see a purple envelope icon, click on this and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies once more. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos